Tuesday, January 1, 2008

About Me

Hi, I’m Brian Stavey and I write YourOnlineRevenue to help men, women, teenagers, retirees, and anyone who aspires to make money online. I started making money online in 2003 as a freshman college student to help pay for an apartment. Three years spent searching the net, wading through spammers, and going by trial and error I realized others are trying to do exactly what I have and they need help. So I started YourOnlineRevenue in the summer of 2006. I’ve had great success along the way boasting a Top 10 site on Google for the keyword search term “make money online”. However, recently my host’s server went down and lost everything. They had no backup like they promised.

Now I’m back to square one, in terms of content, but am committed to providing you with the most up-to-date information pertaining to making money online. If you have any questions or comments please comment publically using the blogs comment feature, or you can email me personally at brianstacey3@googlemail.com.

0 comments: