Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Update to Our Situation

For those of you who don't know we had a huge crash to our previous blog site. All posts were lost. Unfortunately I wasn't prepared for this and had no digital copies of each post. I am devasted by this setback, as I spent 2 years posting articles and links to help each of you make money online. There is good news though - I have a hard copy of each post I've written.

I plan on spending the next months rewriting each blog I had posted. It may take a while but this is the only way to recover all that hard work I've spent in getting Google PR and ultimately up to the Google Top 10 rank.

There was more than 400 blog posts that I had at the old site, so it is going to take a while. Please check back often as I try to revive this blog...

0 comments: